We are excited to announce that our Charity of the Month for January, 2023 is Trinity Bible Fellowship Church's Food Pantry! For every referral we receive this month, $10 will be donated back to this wonderful ministry that is feeding community members - both body and soul.Continue reading →
At Blue Marsh Insurance, we pride ourselves on being at the top of our game. Our team continually strives to be our very best to ensure that we are providing an A+ insurance experience for every one of our clients.Continue reading →
It's frustrating to see your home insurance bill increase - we know. If it's any comfort, you aren't alone. Many people are starting to see their home insurance bills increase as of late.Continue reading →
Katie makes this crock pot lo mein at least once a month and says it makes great leftovers!Continue reading →
This apple bread is family favorite in Steve's house. It would be the perfect breakfast for the upcoming holidays!Continue reading →
We are excited to announce that our Fall Charity of the Quarter for 2022 is Big Brothers Big Sisters of Berks County! For every referral we receive October through December of 2022, $10 will be donated back to this amazing organization that creates positive growth for at-risk youth in our community through mentorship programs.Continue reading →
It doesn't get more cozy than this slow cooker butternut squash soup! This is one of Erika's favorite seasonal recipes for an easy dinner that smells delicous all day.Continue reading →
We've gathered up our absolute favorite things to do in the fall in Southeast, PA and created a curated bucket list for you!
Download a printable PDF here so you can check off which ones you've done!
1. Head to a Halloween parade! The Oley Halloween Parade and King Frost are among our favorites.
2. Enjoy delicious pumpkin ice cream from Plum Creek Farm.
3. Ride the Lehigh Gorge Scenic Railway to Jim Thorpe.
4. Take the kids to Cherry Crest Adventure Farm.
5. Sip a pumpkin spice latte from Twin Valley Coffee.
6. Host a "Souper Bowl" Party with friends to cheer on the Eagles! (Need a new soup recipe to add to your line up? Try one of our favorites: Just Like Wendy's Chili)
7. Gather around the bonfire and roast s'mores.
8. Cheer on Fleetwood High School under the Friday Night Lights.
9. Head out to the Hay Creek Apple Festival.
10. Cuddle up and have a Halloween movie marathon. Not sure which one to watch? Here's a list from Rotten Tomatoes of the "36 Essential Kids Halloween Movies".
11. Enter your four-legged pal in the Fleetwood Pumpkinfest Pet Costume Contest.
12. Pick-Your-Own at at Weaver's Orchard.
13. Get your complimentary life insurance proposal from Blue Marsh!
Don't let another fall day go by without making sure that your family is properly protected with affordable, high-quality life insurance. Getting a quote is super easy. Start one here!
Happy Fall Everyone!
A little more about Blue Marsh Insurance...
When he founded Blue Marsh, Tom Davenport wanted to create a different kind of insurance company. One that’s built on personal relationships and a local presence. One where you, the customer, feel more like a friend.
As an independent insurance agency, Blue Marsh Insurance represents a carefully selected group of financially strong, reputable insurance companies. Therefore, we are able to offer you the best coverage at the most competitive price.
If you’re interested in starting a quote online or having us take a look at your current policies, click here!Continue reading →
Celebrate the start of pumpkin season with these yummy Pumpkin Snickerdoodle Cookies!Continue reading →
These baked chicken meatballs are the perfect school-night dinner! Not only are they super easy to make, but the whole family loves them! Allison makes them constantly for her family and they gobble them up every time!Continue reading →