We've gathered up our absolute favorite things to do in the fall in Southeast, PA and created a curated bucket list for you!
Download a printable PDF here so you can check off which ones you've done!
1. Head to a Halloween parade! The Oley Halloween Parade and King Frost are among our favorites.
2. Enjoy delicious pumpkin ice cream from Plum Creek Farm.
3. Ride the Lehigh Gorge Scenic Railway to Jim Thorpe.
4. Take the kids to Cherry Crest Adventure Farm.
5. Sip a pumpkin spice latte from Twin Valley Coffee.
6. Host a "Souper Bowl" Party with friends to cheer on the Eagles! (Need a new soup recipe to add to your line up? Try one of our favorites: Just Like Wendy's Chili)
7. Gather around the bonfire and roast s'mores.
8. Cheer on Fleetwood High School under the Friday Night Lights.
9. Head out to the Hay Creek Apple Festival.
10. Cuddle up and have a Halloween movie marathon. Not sure which one to watch? Here's a list from Rotten Tomatoes of the "36 Essential Kids Halloween Movies".
11. Enter your four-legged pal in the Fleetwood Pumpkinfest Pet Costume Contest.
12. Pick-Your-Own at at Weaver's Orchard.
13. Get your complimentary life insurance proposal from Blue Marsh!
Don't let another fall day go by without making sure that your family is properly protected with affordable, high-quality life insurance. Getting a quote is super easy. Start one here!
Happy Fall Everyone!
A little more about Blue Marsh Insurance...
When he founded Blue Marsh, Tom Davenport wanted to create a different kind of insurance company. One that’s built on personal relationships and a local presence. One where you, the customer, feel more like a friend.
As an independent insurance agency, Blue Marsh Insurance represents a carefully selected group of financially strong, reputable insurance companies. Therefore, we are able to offer you the best coverage at the most competitive price.
If you’re interested in starting a quote online or having us take a look at your current policies, click here!
Continue reading →