This strawberry kiwi fruit pizza (that looks like a watermelon!) is a real show-stopper for any summertime get-together.
COOKIE CRUST INGREDIENTS:
- 1 pkg. Betty Crocker Sugar Cookie Mix
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 stick ½ cup butter, softened
- 1 large egg
CREAM CHEESE FLUFF:
- 1 block 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup marshmallow fluff
- 1 cup frozen whipped topping thawed
- 4 kiwi
- 2 pounds strawberries
- 32 chocolate chips
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Spray two 9-inch springform pans with cooking spray then line bottoms with a circle of parchment paper or non-stick tin foil.
3. Combine sugar cookie mix, flour, and butter, and mix until the butter breaks up into small pie size pieces.
4. Add the egg and mix until it forms a dough.
5. Divide the dough in half.
6. Pat one half of the dough in the bottom of each pan, spreading it so that it ends about ½-inch from the edge of the pan.
7. Bake for 14-18 minutes until golden brown.
8. Cool in pan for 10 minutes, then remove and set on a cooling rack. Cool completely.
Cream Cheese Fluff
4. Equally divide and spread over top of the cookies.
Peel and cut kiwi into thin slices. Cut slices in half.
Arrange overlapping slices of kiwi along the curved edge of each cookie.
Wash and dry strawberries, then carve off the outer edge, keeping just the bright red fruit for the pizza.
Cut slices into small pieces and sprinkle over the cream cheese fluff topped cookies.
Arrange 8 chocolate chips on each cookie to create watermelon seeds.
Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Recipe from Hungry Happenings
A little more about Blue Marsh Insurance...
When he founded Blue Marsh, Tom Davenport wanted to create a different kind of insurance company. One that’s built on personal relationships and a local presence. One where you, the customer, feel more like a friend.
As an independent insurance agency, Blue Marsh Insurance represents a carefully selected group of financially strong, reputable insurance companies. Therefore, we are able to offer you the best coverage at the most competitive price.
If you’re interested in starting a quote online or having us take a look at your current policies, click here!