Have you ever sat around on a Saturday or Sunday morning thinking of things to do? Maybe you are wanting to go out with the kids, catch up with some friends or even have fun with the whole family. Here are some of our favorite hidden gems near our offices in the Honey Brook and Fleetwood area!
Up near our Fleetwood office we have…
- Snuzzles Restaurant-This unique pizza shop is quite cozy, hidden in the country so bring your map and do not forget your cash (no cards accepted).
- Gring’s Mill Recreation Area-Great area for some sightseeing. Bring your hiking shoes!
- Echo Hill Country Store –A little one stop shop for all your needs. Thinking of baking a cake, need some homemade honey or a new bar of soap? This place has it all!
- Gasser’s Golf-Have some mini-golf fun with the family! Not just for weekend entertainment, they have $2.00 Tuesday all summer long for mini golf.
- Boyer’s Junction-When you’re in the mood for a sandwich check this place out!
Up near our Honey Brook office we have….
- September Farm Cheese-They have a wonderful outdoor setting to enjoy a nice breakfast, lunch or dinner with the family. Inside you will find homemade baked cakes, ice cream plus cheese, cheese and more cheese!
- St. Peter’s Village-This small town holds a lot! From hiking to a swimming hole to live bands at their restaurant, this place makes for a super fun afternoon!
- Just Mom’s-With two locations and so many ice cream flavors what more could you ask for?
- Hartz Natural Foods-A tiny family owned store to cover all your needs. They have baking goods, meats, organic soaps and candles plus so much more.
- Willow Brook Greenhouse-Thinking of doing some gardening? This place has so many neat plants at great prices
- Weaver's Orchard - Pick your own fruit, a farm market and one of the best ways to spend time with your family outdoors!
- Morgantown Coffee House - A rotating coffee list and a delicious, seasonal menu. YUM.
- Twin Valley Coffee - Another amazing, local coffee house that we are so lucky to have! Be sure to try them both!
- Stampede Barbeque - Real Texas-style BBQ right in central PA!
There are so many hidden fun places around your area to hopefully kick start your weekend plans! What's your favorite place to explore? Comment below and let us know!