Allison Seiple

Recent Posts

Are you thinking about beginning a career as an insurance agent?  If you are, the first step is getting your Property & Casualty Insurance license.  This will allow you to sell and service personal policies (auto, home, etc.) and commercial policies (business owner’s, worker’s compensation, etc.).  Getting licensed requires 24 hours of education, which are earned during a 3-day class, passing a 150-question exam, and submitting an application to the state for approval.  This may sound like an intimidating process (I know that I was intimidated when I received the huge textbook in the mail and realized how much information I would need to know)!  However, with the right mindset and a good study plan, getting your license is a completely achievable goal.  With that in mind, here are my top 5 tips for getting your Property & Casualty License:

Continue reading →

Ready to start your quotes?

We make the process super easy. When you're ready, click the button below to see how we can help you!

Yes, let's do it!

Have a great experience?

Online reviews help our agency tremendously. If you've had a great experience, we'd love your review!

Leave review