Our newest teammate, Lorna Stein, shares one of her favorite side dishes, cheesy and creamy Texas Potatoes!
- 2lbs frozen tater tots
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/3 cup margarine + 1/4 cup
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1 (10 1/4 oz) can of cream of chicken soup
- 8 oz sour cream
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup crushed corn flakes
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix together tater tots, onion, 1/3 cup margarine, pepper, salt, soup, sour cream and cheese.
- Place mixture in a lightly greased 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Mix the corn flakes with 1/4 cup margarine and place on top of the casserole just before baking.
- Bake for 1 hour and enjoy!
Image from Setted.com