This apple bread is family favorite in Steve's house. It would be the perfect breakfast for the upcoming holidays!
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 large eggs, room temperature
- 1 cup canola oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 cups chopped peeled apples
- In a small bowl, mix 1 tsp cinnamon with 1/3 cup sugar (to sprinkle on bread before baking).
- Heat oven to 325 degrees.
- Mix the oil, eggs, sugar and vanilla. Set aside.
- Mix flour, cinnamon, soda and salt.
- Add dry ingredients to oil mixture gradually.
- Add apples.
- Spoon into 2 regular loaf pans (greased).
- Sprinkle apple bread mixture with sugar/cinnamon mixture.
- Bake at 325 for 55-60 minutes.
A little more about Blue Marsh Insurance...
When he founded Blue Marsh, Tom Davenport wanted to create a different kind of insurance company. One that’s built on personal relationships and a local presence. One where you, the customer, feel more like a friend.
As an independent insurance agency, Blue Marsh Insurance represents a carefully selected group of financially strong, reputable insurance companies. Therefore, we are able to offer you the best coverage at the most competitive price.
If you’re interested in starting a quote online or having us take a look at your current policies, click here!