Looking for something new to do during the weekend or don't feel like cooking during the week? No need to worry! We've got you covered. Check out some of our favorite local restaurants below!
- Seven Stars Inn. This is the place to go if you are looking for something fancier. Located in Phoenixville and featuring colonial style setting, this is one of our favorite fine-dining experiences.
- Judy’s on Cherry. Such a beautiful interior along with all authentic food made with real ingredients.
- September Farm. Serving breakfast, lunch and dinner, this place has it all! During the summer you can enjoy their handmade ice cream in their outdoor seating area.
- Austin’s. A casual restaurant and bar with some incredible steak options.
- Stottsville Inn. This would make for a fabulous mini getaway! This building from 1858 encompasses a hotel and restaurant. Fantastic food in a cozy atmosphere!
- Plaza Azteca. If you're looking for Mexican food, this is it. With multiple locations, it makes it a great choice for a quick bite out, wherever you are!
- Stampede Barbecue. If it's BBQ that you are looking for, Stampede is the place to go! So much to choose from and everything is delicious!
- Morgantown Coffee House.More than just coffee, this is one of our favorite local places! Perfect for grabbing a coffee to go, or sitting down and enjoying breakfast or lunch. They even have a kids menu!
We'd love to hear what your favorite local restaurant is! Comment below and let us know if we are missing any from our list!