We are so excited to participate in Honey Brook Food Pantry's "Make a Different Day"! Now through October 26th we'll be collecting items for infants and toddlers at BOTH of our Blue Marsh locations!
You can help by dropping off any of the items below to either of our offices!
• Infant Cereals: Gerber Barley, rice, oat, multi and whole grain
• Cereal Snack Puffs
• Baby Foods (Gerber, Beechnut):
-100% vegetables and fruits (no added sugar)
-Gerber Smart Flow Fruit pouches
-Gerber or Beechnut Classic meats
• Baby Care Products:
-Diapers (especially 4-6)
-Bath Needs: baby shampoo, tangle-free shampoo, bath wash, lotion, powder, oil, diaper cream, hand and face wipes)
• Baby Bottles and Nursing Pads
• Canned fruits (in 100% juice or water)
• Canned tuna or chicken
• Pasta (whole grain and regular)
• Pasta sauce
• Peanut Butter - Simply Jif creamy, Skippy Natural or any brand containing only peanuts
• Cereals low in added sugar
( Cheerios, Puffed Rice, Kix, Rice Krispies, Oatmeal, Cream of Wheat
• Graham Crackers, Saltine Crackers, Whole Grain Goldfish
• Canned Soups (low sodium broth based such as Healthy Choice preferred)
• Sippy Cups
• Small handled spoons/forks
We ❤️ our community and are so happy to support our neighbors! Learn more about Honey Brook Food Pantry here!